Our 10,000 sf facility is equipped with a vast array of machining, repair, and fabrication equipment to meet our customers’ requirements. No job is too big or too small.
- Turning up to 60″ Diameter
- Boring up to 48″ Diameter
- Automated boring, milling and lathe operations
- Milling 48″ x 24″ x 16″
We understand the cost of downtime and are available 24/7 to provide critical resources to ensure customer productivity. Contact us for more details about what we can do for your business specifically.
- Mechanical Repair
- Portable Machining
- Preventative Maintenance
Whether the job requires reverse engineering of worn components, to weld build up, or completely new manufacture, Prime Engineering is ready to get your equipment back to peak operating efficiency.
- Reduction and angle drive repair
- Planetary gear sets
- Countershaft boxes
- Blower and compressor repair
- Conveyor Systems
Heavy Metal Fabrication
- Pump and motor base manufacturing
- Hard Facing
- Line Boring
- Grinding mill shells and hoist drums, trunnions